Friday, November 19, 2010

In this months mail...



I was cleaning up around the place and found a pile of letters that I had put aside to shred as junk mail.
On a fluke I opened up a letter from my senator for my district...it was close to election time so I assumed it was a political letter urging me to vote or something.
Turns out it was a personal letter written from the senator,
telling me how he read the article published in my local paper about my show:
 "thank you for sharing your art and your tragic story with the community. Your strength in difficult times serves as an inspiration to us all. My heart goes out to you and your husband for your trials"

I am surprised and a bit floored that he or someone in his office took the time to write me a letter.
as La Belette said today:
#8. I want to be totally okay with what is and surprised by how marvelous the future will be.



2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

OMG!! Soooooo incredibly cool and surprising. Who is this good guy? He deserves a shout out.
And, thank you for the very kind shout out to me. It is a pretty decent goal. Hope in this moment you are feeling okay with what is and that tomorrow amazes you.xo

Anonymous said...

Too friggin' awesome. :-) And La Belette's comment is now my mantra...thanks for sharing.

ICLW #185