Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The real me

I tend to make grand changes when I decide to change...well I think this falls in line with that element of me.

I have decided to finally come clean....
In an effort to stop waiting, stop holding back, stop stuttering.

I am trying to get this into other venues around the US or world...I am showing this work to galleries so, why not show my sisterhood?!


See the image on the right?
click it and it links to my exhibit...
I have referred to it many times last year....but now you can see it for yourself.

I am revealing the real me

9 comments:

Whitney Anderson said...

Here from ICLW. Beautiful, heartfelt work. Good for you for being so open to sharing that.

Jos said...

WOW. Incredible. Amazing collection. Teary eyed... I would love to visit that in real life.

(ICLW)

Kira said...

So moving. I am constantly blown away in the IF blog community with the way we communicate our pain and experience. Thank you for being so brave to be as vulnerable as you had to be to make that exhibit.

empty whole said...

ICLW

Your work is very moving. As much as feel your pain, I find your pieces inspirational

La Belette Rouge said...

Your exhibit is so powerful. I wll never forget that feeling of walking through the gallery and feeling like I was looking into a mirror. And then just moments later to meet you. I can tell you that it was hard for me to keep it together. I am sure it showed.
You, dear you, inspire me. You are so brave, honest and talented.

Emily said...

That exhibit is breathtaking. What amazing, powerful work you have put out there for others to see.

M said...

I love your work. Thank you for sharing! ICLW.

The Barreness said...

thank you so much everyone...your kind words and thoughts mean so very much to me.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Wow... so moving! Thank you for sharing your work!

ICLW