Friday, March 18, 2016

Dreams have returned



So it appears that my pregnancy dreams have returned.
I awoke last week shaken to the core from a dream about our 
baby's spirit being taken by something evil.
I was conflicted in the dream by wanting it to be born so I could hold it, 
protecting it from evil
Protection won out in the end!
I told The Barren and he told me that a pure soul can not be 
taken by evil, as it would have to recognize it as evil to begin with.
or something like that...I had tears in m ears as I laid in bed in the dark of the morning.

I then had another dream that I was heavily pregnant and trying to simply move about.

I am not sure why these dreams have returned.
Why I need to re-live them AGAIN

I am seeking that answer
I am stuck in a creative rut as well...
and maybe they are connected.
Maybe I am really pregnant with ideas but afraid to make them appear.

I'll go with that for now.
It is less sad
and 
heartbreaking

2 comments:

Mali said...

I'm so sorry you're being haunted by these dreams. I'm glad that you have the Barren to help. And I agree with your interpretation. I think when we feel stuck in a rut, all those other things that we wanted to do and couldn't pile up and creep back into our consciousness.

nicole said...

Oh the hauntings of the past. I often dreams of horrible events when half my life ago and think "WHY?"

I don't know if you've ever read any dream analysis books or talked about that with a therapist, but dream interpretation can be quite interesting... trying to get to the bottom of what's actually going on in that dream. I saw a Jungian therapist for a while and I loved analyzing my dreams... it was closer to when I had had cancer and so it was interesting to look at since I was hauling a lot of baggage still and my dreams were often quite crazy.