Saturday, October 15, 2016

Movie review and warning




Movie binge watching, had me stumble on the second half of the movie By The Sea-Movie 
which I had no idea what it was about other than it was panned as 
being an Arthouse film or "really boring"

I thought it was more art film than boring...I sometimes like to watch things unfold slowly and with a hot bathtub scene with beautiful people I was watching...

The charaters were clearly tortured and working on being either ok with each other or deciding to not be ok with each other.
It was the ending I was not expecting...
I literally said out loud to the television " are you kidding me?!"

*******SPOILER ALERT**********





She can't have kids, and has suffered two miscarriages and has retreated into herself.
I get it....
I get it well

So if you know that going into the film it might make the whole thing strangely familiar as far as emotions and actions and feelings 
More like a post card to yourself from yourself from times gone by.

No comments: